For the third in our Conversation series we’re doing something different – you get to do the talking!
Spend an evening at Fremantle Arts Centre viewing our first exhibition, DesignFreo: Object, Space, Place, where the exhibiting designers will be in the galleries to chat with you about all things design.
Whether you have a burning question or are just curious, this is a special opportunity to meet with local designers in a relaxed and informal environment.
Exhibition curator and DesignFreo founder Pippa Hurst will introduce the show and the ticket price includes wood fired pizza and a couple of drinks.
The Art Centre’s shop FOUND will be open for hassle-free Christmas shopping.
This will be a great night to kick off the festive season and help DesignFreo celebrate our first year. We’d love to see you there!
- Michael Patroni and Dimmity Walker / architects / spaceagency
- Shane Winter and Drew Penhale / architects / Penhale and Winter
- Becky Chilcott / communication designer / chil3
- Isabel Kruger / brand designer / Izzi Communication Design
- Ben Savage / furniture designer and maker / squarepeg home
- Julian Illich / electric bike designer and entrepreneur / Tiller Rides
- Sarah Watanabe and Emma Williamson / fashion designers / Monster Alphabets Dillemma
- Jen Lowe / interior and furniture designer / Ohlo Studio
- Angus McBride / furniture designer and maker / Remington Matters
- Katie Leenan /scent designer / The Second Salon
Unfortunately Simone Nabholz, ceramicist from Winterwares, can’t join us but you’ll still be able to see her work.
Date Wednesday 9 December
Time 6pm – 9pm
Tickets $15 (plus booking fee) includes 2 drinks and wood-fired pizza
Location Fremantle Arts Centre / 1 Finnerty Street / Fremantle, WA 6160
Image: Rob Frith